Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!


June 10th was the big day! Sorry I couldn't be there to help you celebrate!!!

7 comments:

Traci K said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Fern! I didn't realize that you and Justin share the same birthday! I think he might be a little younger than you though (smile).:) Your cake looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Donna, but you are sooooo funny....I didn't expect to see myself when I opened your blog!!!
And yes, Tracy, I think Justin may be a bit younger.(Smile) but Happy belated b-day to him also!!

Shirley said...

That is a wonderful photo of your mom! Donna, do you know that your parents were some of the very first friends in WA (your mom, especially) to befriend me and take me under their wing when I moved up here in 1985? Since they have lived in the Everett field for quite a while now, I feel I've begun to take them a little for granted, but now I'm reminded of how special they are to me.

(Hope your birthday was wonderful, Fern! Mine was this month, too, the 5th and Larry's is the 17h!-S.

Lane and Sylvia said...

What a nice photo! I would've said something at bible study had I known....
:-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!!Your comment, Shirley, was very nice..thankyou. Happy birthday to everyone else who is having birthdays this month..Wish for everyone to have a happy one like I did......

Tami Asars said...

It must be nice, Donna to know that you carry those genes "of youth". Whatever your Mom is doing, is working!

Fern, you still look young and aged since I've know you.

Congratulations on another year and another excuse to eat delicious cake (guilt-free)!

Hugs.

Tami Asars said...

Oops, I meant to write "HAVEN'T aged" since I've known you. Somehow my fingers and my brain weren't working together in that post.

I'll eat what she's eating to keep me young too :).