Sunday, May 24, 2009

10 Years!!!!








Its almost impossible to believe that we have been married for 10 years!! In honor of such a momentous event, Jim wanted to go on an Alaska Cruise to celebrate. Wow! What a gift!!! The cruise left out of Seattle, which was pefect because that is where my family lives. So off we went on May 8 to a fabulous adventure.
Mom and Dad have always wanted to go to Alaska so they bought tickets, pretty much last minute and decided to go with us.
My sister, Diane, and my brother, Duane, worked together to take care of Grandma for the week. That was no easy chore and I really appreciate all the sacrifices they made so that Mom and Dad could go on this trip with us.
What follows this post is each day of our vacation and many many photos. I hope you don't get bored. Alaska proved to be an amazing vacation.

6 comments:

The J's said...

Happy Anniversary!!
I enjoyed your Alaska pictures, they were awesome! What a wonderful trip. My two sisters lived in Anchorage for a while, but we never got to go up there.

Traci K said...

Happy Anniversary!!! So fun to see all your pictures! We hope to take that cruise next year, so it's great to see the "hot spots" to check out! So glad you could do that! Hard to believe it's been 10 years, huh? Your G'ma looks good, although it looks like she's lost a little weight since the last time I saw her. How is she doing, memory aside? Here's to the next 10 years!!!:)

Donna and Jim said...

Hey Traci! Thanks. When you get ready to take your cruise, let me know and I'll give you some hints and pointers.
Grandma has lost alot of weight. SHe seems healthy enough, she just isn't well mentally.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Love these then and now pictures. Your eyes are bigger and darker. :)

What a great trip you've just been on. I showed the whale and eagle pictures to my kids and now we want to go. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry we missed wishing you a happy 10th anniversary! Keep going, it just gets better! Love, Errol & Glenna

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Very belatedly- Happy Anniversary!!