Monday, May 4, 2009

Belfast, Ireland











































































Jim got back last week from a trip to England and Ireland. No, unfortunately, I did not get to go with him. He did bring me back lots of photos and chocolate. I quess the chocolate was to make me happy so I didn't have a fit of jelousy when I looked at the photos.
He stayed at the Hilton in Belfast and had a beautiful view of the river, the city and....the IRA headquarters. He toured a little in Belfast and saw where the Titanic was buildt and put into the water. He saw lots of churches and IRA bombing sights. They also have lots of murals depicting their political viewpoints.

The last stop of Jims trip was Belfast so its the first photos that I'll upload. I have lots more photos of England to upload so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Wrena said...

No Swine flu!!? Great pix of his trip there views are a lil twisted, but the real judgment isn't up to them so were all ok :)