Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 17 - Back to Arizona

When we woke on Sunday morning at 6:00am we were already docked at Pier 66 in Seattle. We were already mostly packed up and ready to go. We left the ship about 8:30am. My brother, Duane, picked us up and drove us down to Sea-Tac airport where we caught the 12:55 pm flight back to Tucson. Mt. Ranier was incrediable as we took off. I also will post some photos from over the Grand Canyon.



















What a difference between Washington and Arizona.

Now we are back in Tucson and its been a busy week. Jim's getting ready to fly off to his next exciting audit and I'm wishing I was going with him. Oh well, we can't always be on vacation.



3 comments:

NadineB said...

Wow! What a fantastic vacation! Glad your M&D could go with you. Happy 10th anniversary!

MSue and BMcD said...

What a great anniversary! Congrats on 10 years! I love the pictures of all the eagles and Alaska is such pretty country, you captured it beautifully!

Randy and Amy said...

What a fabulous trip. Congrats and thanks for sharing.