Life is partly what you make it and partly how you take it.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Portland, Oregon
On May 27th he then flew to Portland for an audit at Hillsboro airport. He finally came back on the 30th. I was so jealous of this audit as I could have seen alot of friends in both places ;-(
He had time to take a nice road trip out to visit the Tillamook Cheese Factory. He also went out the ocean.
Does anybody know what this is growing around Hillsboro?
What? He was so close and didn't even say HI! ;) Brian's parents live in Hillboro, I'll have to ask him mom about those red flowers. I LOVE the cheese factory! He should have gone to Blue Heron cheese as well, they have the best stuff! I love cheeeeeeese! :)
1 comment:
What? He was so close and didn't even say HI! ;) Brian's parents live in Hillboro, I'll have to ask him mom about those red flowers. I LOVE the cheese factory! He should have gone to Blue Heron cheese as well, they have the best stuff! I love cheeeeeeese! :)
Post a Comment